Women National Basketball League 2022
Basketball Association of Singapore is happy to announce BAS Women National Basketball League 2022 is BACK!
The registration will start from 29th August to 12 September.
Registration closes on 12 September 2022, 5:00pm.
Download the followings documents under File Attachments
- BAS WNBL 2022 Rules & Regulation
- 2022 WNBL - Entry Form
- 2022 WNBL - 3X3 Rules & Regulation
- 2022 WNBL - 3X3 Entry Form
- Indemnity Form_WNBL 2022 (Below 18)
- Indemnity Form_WNBL 2022 (Above 40)
All documents must be completed.
For all enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Coach For Singapore National Men & Women Senior Team (5v5)
Association of Singapore (BAS), the governing body of basketball in
Singapore, managed the development and advancement of basketball in
Singapore at all levels and providing a structure for the game to flourish.
BAS is a non-profit organization, which is registered under the Charities Act and is affiliated to the Singapore National Olympic Council and International Basketball Federation (FIBA)
The Coaching & Development (C&D) Committee of BAS is currently on the lookout for high-calibre applications for the following roles:
- HEAD COACH FOR SINGAPORE NATIONAL MEN SENIOR TEAM (5v5)
- HEAC COACH FOR SINGAPORE NATIONAL WOMEN SENIOR TEAM (5v5)
Please download the attached job description for more information.
Please send your applications with CV, copies of basketball coaching certificates, testimonials, two-year training plans that addresses the selection criteria.
Email to email@example.com
Applications close on 4 September 2022
Statement of Anti-doping Policy
The Basketball Association of Singapore (“BAS”) has on 20 June 2022 signed the Collective Policy thereby agreeing to at all times:
1. Recognise and accept the Anti-Doping Singapore (ADS) as the National Anti-Doping Organisation designated by the Singapore Government as having the responsibility for all doping matters relating to sport in Singapore;
2. Accept the Anti-Doping Policy of Singapore and the ADS Anti-Doping Rules, both of which are established in accordance with the World Anti-Doping Code, as the basis for the fight against doping in sport;
3. Adopt the Anti-Doping of Singapore and the ADS Anti-Doping Rules either directly or by reference into our governing documents, constitution and/or rules and regulations, and which shall have binding force and effect on our members and Participants; and
4. Agree to observe, abide by and implement the provisions of the Anti-Doping Policy of Singapore and the ADS Anti-Doping Rules in respect of our affairs and activities.
The BAS condemns the use of doping in sport. It recognises the right of all its Athletes to participate in a sport that is free from the misuse of drugs. The BAS is committed to educate, inform and test, as appropriate, participants competing in basketball in Singapore, and representing Singapore, so that it remains a drug-free sport.
It is a requirement of participation in the sport that all its Athletes, Athlete support personnel and other persons under the jurisdiction of the BAS comply with the Anti-Doping Policy of Singapore and the ADS Anti-Doping Rules set out and published by the BAS and ADS.
In testing its Athletes, the BAS is committed to handling the management of results in a confidential and accountable manner and to carry out disciplinary procedures where appropriate by the fair and independent process it has agreed with its members and with ADS, its appointed National Anti-Doping Organisation, for the collection of doping control samples. The disciplinary procedure for a contravention of these rules is published in full in the ADS Anti-Doping Rules.
The Executive Committee / Management Committee of the Basketball Association of Singapore has on 20 June 2022 adopted the ADS Anti-Doping Rules as the Basketball Association of Singapore’s Anti-Doping Rules.
The ADS Anti-Doping Rules published by Anti-Doping Singapore (or its successor), as amended from time to time, shall take immediate effect and be construed as rules of the Basketball Association of Singapore.
APPLICATION OF ANTI-DOPING RULES
All affiliates, members, athletes, participants, staff and any other individual, paid or on a volunteer basis, who are under the jurisdiction of the Basketball Association of Singapore are bound by the Anti-Doping Rules of the Basketball Association of Singapore and agree to abide by these Anti-Doping Rules.
Basketball Without Borders (BWB) 2022
The Coaching and Development Committee would like to invite boys and girls born in the year of 2004 and 2005 for a selection trials.
BAS would recommend the top 3 boys and girls for the NBA Asia Basketball Without Borders programme.
NBA Asia will make the final decision and chosen players will get an all expense paid trip to Canberra, Australia from 7 to 10 August.
The trial details are as follow
Boys - 1 June (Wednesday) 0900-1500hr
Girls - 2 June (Thursday) 0900-1500hr
Venue: NTU Wave Centre
Address: 110 Nanyang Crescent S(636956) Level 2
Bring along your NRIC and basketball apparels (Light and Dark colored Jerseys)
Register using the QR code found on the poster. We look forward seeing you there.
For direction to the wave, please download the directory.
1. Direction to the Wave
For enquires, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BAS Youth Championships 2022 - Competition Schedule
Wait no longer!
BAS Youth Championship 2022 competition schedule is OUT !
This year, BAS Youth Championship will be held in the month of June for U14/U16/U18 boys and girls.
Spectators are welcome to support your favourite team in action!
Download the followings document under File Attachments
- BAS Youth 2022 - Competition Schedule
For all enquiries, please email to email@example.com