Application Open for Assistant Coach for the Singapore Women’s National Team
The Coaching & Development (C&D) Committee of BAS would like to invite all interested and qualified coaches to apply for the position: Assistant Coach for the Singapore Women’s National Team.
- Valid National Registry of Coaches (NROC) membership
- NCAP/SG-Coach Level 2 (Theory and Technical) certification or higher
- Good knowledge in coaching and at least five years of coaching experience with an elite team (e.g.: WNBL or National Team)
Other Relevant Skills and Knowledge:
- A good understanding of schools and clubs basketball teams in Singapore.
- Understand how individual players are motivated and vary the approach to bring out the best performance out of the existing talent.
- Skilful and persuasive communicator with a deep understanding of basketball performance and the needs of players and coaches.
- A good understanding of basketball trends and its developments.
Applications are required as a Word or PDF document inclusive of a cover letter, copies of basketball coaching certificates, testimonials, two-year training plan and a CV that addresses the selection criteria.
Recruitment Period: Closes 18 December 2020 and must be submitted to: email@example.com
Download the attached Job Description in PDF file for more information.