Application Open for National Team Head Coach Positions
The Coaching & Development (C&D) Committee of Basketball Association of Singapore (BAS) would like to invite all interested and qualified coaches to apply for the following positions for the National Senior Men’s & Women’s Team.
Recruitment Period: 20 January to 7 February 2020 (6.00pm)
- Head Coach for the Singapore Men’s National Team
- Head Coach for the Singapore Women’s National Team
- Appointment of the Head Coaches will be a 2 year part-time position.
- The respective roles will work under the supervision of C&D Committee.
- All coaches for the respective training squads are required to provide regular reports to the Coaching & Development Committee with regards to players’ performance.
- Coaches are expected to submit seasonal training plans taking into consideration school examinations, preparation for international competitions and overseas training trips.
- Valid National Registry of Coaches (NROC) membership
- NCAP/SG-Coach Level 2 (Theory and Technical) certification or higher
- Good knowledge in coaching and at least five years of coaching experience with an elite team (eg. WNBL or National Team)
Applications are required as a Word or PDF document inclusive of a cover letter, copies of basketball coaching certificates, testimonials, two-year training plan and a CV that addresses the selection criteria.
Click on and download the respective Coach Category for more details, and submit your application to: email@example.com